To treat liver disease and support recovery.
Use in stress period or after outbreaks of disease.
To stimulate appetite and drinking.
Protect Liver and Kidneys.
Each 100 ml contains:
D-Sorbitol 20000 mg
Choline 2800 mg
Plant extracts 5000 mg
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Distribute in drinking water or in feed, during 5 to 10 days in drinking water at a dosage of:
Poultry: 1ml/L of drinking water or 1L/1000 L of water.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Chick N-K™ is an inactivated vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens 1 to 4 days of age against Newcastle disease.
Inactivated Newcastle disease virus, Kimber strain
Chick N-K is recommended for the subcutaneous vaccination of healthy chickens 1 to 4 days of age against Newcastle disease.
- Inject 0.1 ml subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) at 1 to 4 days of age, using aseptic technique.
- Dosage: 0.1 ml per chick.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Inject subcutaneously, using aseptic technique.
- 500 mL (5,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Active Ingredient :
Thiversal strain of swine fever virus
Attenuated swine fever live vaccine, with phenol red as visual quality control
Gilt & sow: 2ml, intramuscular
-Primary vaccination: 1 injection at 6 month of age
-Boosters: 1 injection at 3 weeks before farrowing or 2 weeks before weaning
Piglet: 2ml, intramuscular. 1 single shot (35 days of age) or 2 shots (3-4 weeks of age, followed by 3 weeks after)
Coryza Oil 3
Coryza Oil-3 ®is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum serotype A, B and C.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto.
Coryza Oil-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused Avibacterium paragallinarum by serovars A, B and C.
• Inject subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly using aseptic technique in healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older.
• Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
• Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
• Do not freeze.
- Reduces pressure on muscles and articulations
- Hygienic. Liquid is evacuated under the pad leaving animal dry
- Good aeration, allowing for better healing of wounds
- Very resistant, rot-proof, does not retain hair
- Machine-washable at 40°C, disinfectable with bleach, and fast drying
- Available in
- 33 x 50 cm
- 39 x 71 cm
- 55 x 71 cm
- 60 x 115 cm
- In kennels
- On consultation tables
- In veterinary surgery
- During post-operative recovery stage
- During dental scaling (fast drainage of liquids)
Cosypad Blue Anti-Slip
Mesh pad made from anti-bedsore material used in hospitals.
Preferable to grates, underpads and other bedding.
Aerated structure keeps animals clean and dry.
Offers comfort, hygiene, and ease of cleaning.
Can also be used as anti-fatigue surface for people who need to stand for long periods of time (eg. surgeons can stand on Cosypad when doing surgeries that take a long time).
Size 1: 33 x 50cm (200g)
Size 2: 39 x 71 cm (382g)
Size3: 55 x 71cm (505g)
Size 4: 60 x 115cm (884g)
Destron Lifechip Bio-Bond
- Provides Proof of Ownership
- Increases Retrieval Rates of Lost Pets
- Recognized by Most Breed Associations
ISO Compliant Number
- Individually Unique 15 Digit Number
- Easily Read by any ISO Compliant Reader
Special Features Exclusive to LifeChip
- Bio-Thermo Technology
- Allows Monitoring of Individual Pet Body Temperature
- Bio-Bond Technology
- Secures Microchip to Injection Site
*10 syringes per box
DigeStrong® is a probiotic specially designed for feline GI tract care. It contains more than 1 billion live probiotics and also taurine and vitamin B complex. It passes undigested through gastric and bile juice to reach the intestines.
• Increases population of good bacteria, inhibits propagation of harmful bacteria.
• Establishes a healthy micro biota, alleviates GI tract problems such as diarrhoea.
• Promotes bowel movements, prevents constipation.
• Added taurine helps maintain cats’ heart, bile and eye health.
• Diarrhea or GI tract related disease (i.e. SIBO – Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth).
• Chronic disease (i.e. Inflammatory Bowel Disease/IBD).
• Following antibiotic therapy.
• Stress (e.g. change in diet or living environment).
Kitten : half capsule/day
Adult : one capsule/day
• Give the entire capsule or open the capsule to mix the powder with food
• keep probiotics refrigerated for optimal live probiotic benefits
Lactobacillus salivarius N1 Taurine
Lactobacillus paracasei N2 Vitamin B complex