Showing all 7 results
Cytostain A & B
- Revolutionary 4-second staining process for glass slide specimens.
- Advanced staining technology with improvement in electronic interaction between dye and targeted molecules.
- Cell and tissue morphology with distinctive colour contrast and visibility.
- Differential staining for blood, blood parasites, tissue, bacteria and fungi.
- Special Features:
- Quickest stain
- Convenient presentation
- Stain human/animal blood, tissue impression, bacteria and fungi
Excellent contrast & differentiation
Direction of use:
- Air dry glass slide with specimen.
- Flood with Stain A and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Flood with Stain B and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Gently wash away any excess stain with tap water and air dry.
- Examine under microscope.
* For best results, dip glass slide with specimen in Stain A (2 secs) then Stain B (2 secs).