Poulvac® Coryza ABC IC3 (Coryza Gel®)
Poulvac Coryza ABC ®is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum serotype A, B and C.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto.
Poulvac Coryza ABC (IC3)® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused Avibacterium paragallinarum by serovars A, B and C.
• Inject subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly using aseptic technique in healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older.
• Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
• Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
• Do not freeze.