Stomorgyl 2 – Each Stomorgyl 2 tablet contains spiramycin (base) 150000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 25mg
Stomorgyl 10 – Each Stomorgyl 10 tablet contains 750000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 125 mg
Infections due to sensitive aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, specifically infections of the oral cavity: stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, pyorrhea, halitosis in cats and dogs.
Pre-surgical intervention — in order to facilitate dental procedures and reduce levels of infection.
Post-scaling – to improve the healing process and reduce the risk of associated systemic infection.
Oro-facial infections such as sinusitis, buccal abscesses, oro-nasal fistulate and infections of the salivary glands.
Stomorgyl 2: 1 tab/2 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.
Stomorgyl 10: 1 tab/10 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.
GlycoFlex® I (BASIC STAGE)
GlycoFlex® I is recommended for
• Puppies and dogs with an early need for basic joint support
• Puppies and dogs with breed predisposition to joint disease (hip dysplasia)
• supports structure and function of joints and connective tissue
GlycOmega® (Perna canaliculus/Green Lipped Mussel) from New Zealand is produced under strict government regulated standards to ensure quality and purity. Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand that can be freeze-dried into a concentrated powder. It is rich in amino acids (building blocks that make up connective tissue), polypeptides, chelated minerals, fatty acids (essential for producing and rebuilding new cells), glycosaminoglycans, GAG (which make up the core of connective tissue), vitamins and nucleic acids RNA and DNA.
AllertSoft II Intense
• Proven benefits of Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens M1: Activation and enhancement of regulatory T cell response.
Alleviation of clinical symptoms of allergies, while re-balancing the immune system.
Promotion of innate cellular repair activities in gastro-intestinal cells.
Reduction of intestinal tract damage caused by toxins, through effectively eliminating the presence of infectious pathogens.
• This supplement is suitable for dogs experiencing:
Repeated allergic response.
Poor response to allergy medications.
Adverse reactions from long-term allergy treatments.
No GI parasites, but have recurring diarrhoea.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled onto food or water.
Recommended treatment regime:
- AllertSoft II Intense should be administered at the time of acute onset of an allergic reaction.
- Once the pet recovers from the initial acute phase allergy, switch to AllerSoft II Maintenance to maintain a balanced immune system and reduce chronic symptoms.
If AllerSoft II Maintenance results in relatively slow improvement; use AllertSoft II Intense during the maintenance phase.