Vetri-Lysine Plus Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Lysine Plus is a highly palatable chicken liver flavored soft chew formula designed to support immune system function.
• L-Lysine is an amino acid that supports antibody, hormone and enzyme production.
• It also supports collagen formation and tissue repair
• L-Lysine helps in cats infected with Upper Respiratory Disease caused by Herpervirus. L-Lysine competes with L-Arginine which is the amino acid required by the herpes virus to replicate.
• DMG is an intermediary metabolite (a substance that is rapidly broken down into other vital substance in the body) that is naturally produced by the body in small amounts.
• DMG provides useful building blocks including methyl groups that support the production of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Animals produce DMG in small amounts and research indicates that supplementing with DMG enhance oxygen utilization at the cellular level and supports the immune response (antibody and lymphocyte production).
Adult cats : 1 or 2 chews, twice daily
Kittens : 1 chew, twice daily
Bladder Strength Chewable Tablets for Dog
Bladder Strength is an advanced combination of phytonutrients, metabolic enhancers, antioxidants, and vitamins that support proper bladder control and function.
Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
< 7 kg : ½ tablet daily
1 tablet per 11 kg body weight daily
If giving more than 1 tablet daily, divide between AM and PM.
Cell Advance™ 440 capsules
Cell AdvanceTM is superior antioxidant formula for dogs and cats. It provides 23 powerful antioxidants/free radical scavengers at optimal levels. It supports the immune system and maintains vascular and connective tissue health.
Cats and Dogs : 1 Capsule per 4.5 kg body weight daily.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
• For control and treatment of tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms in cats and dogs.
• Aid in the control of Giardia protozoa in dogs, and Aelurostrongylus abstrusus lungworm infection in cats.
1 tablet per 10 kg body weight
Unweaned puppies and nursing bitches: Start at 2 weeks old, given daily for 3 consecutive days, repeat at 2 weeks intervals until 12 weeks old. Then once every 3 months
Weaned puppies and kittens under 6 months of age: Given daily for 3 consecutive days, then once every 3 months.
Adults: Given once every 3 months.
Clinical worm infestation (dogs): Given daily for 2 days.
Clinical worm infestation (cats): Given daily for 3 days.
Treatment of lungworms and Giardiasis: Given daily for 3 days.