• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
< 11 kg : 0.5 ml daily, 12-23 kg : 1.0 ml daily, 24-41 kg : 1.5 ml daily, > 41 kg : 2.0 ml daily
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)
Frontline Spray 100ml
For the control of ticks, fleas, mites and lice on dogs and cats
Directions for use:
Spray the entire body of the dog or cat against the lay of the fur from a distance of approximately 10-20cm. The higher dose rate is recommended for long haired animals. For animals with long fur, ruffle the coat to ensure that the product is absorbed into the skin. Allow to dry naturally. Do not spray onto the eyes of the pet.
Frontline® Spray can be used on 2-day-old puppies and kittens.
3-6ml/kg body weight OR 6-12 pump applications/kg body weight.