Used for heavy disinfection place and heavy contaminant.
4 chloro-3-methylphenol 10%
2 benzyl-4-chlorophenol 5%
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
General disinfection 1:200 (bactericide) solution of product.
If spray in incubators : 1L of solution/200m3.
Foot bath 1:100 and change solution every 2 weeks.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
1L, 20L drum
Beneficial bacteria t iimprove gut health ad growth performance
1 liter contains at least:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Pediococcus pentosaceus 1×109 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×109 CFU
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Bacillus licheniformis 1×109 CFU
• Used as beneficial bacterial for intestinal tract to improve gut health and growth performance
Age 1-21 days: 1ml per 5L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Age 22 days and older: 1ml per 10L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Poulvac® Mix 6
Poulvac® Mix 6 is an oil emulsion vaccine designed to guard against four major diseases at once: Newcastle disease, Egg Drop Syndrome, Infectious Bronchitis and Infectious Coryza serotypes A, B and C. These diseases lower egg production and reduce internal and external egg quality.
Vaccinating against four diseases at once means less bird handling, which helps reduce their stress levels. Produced using specific pathogen-free (SPF) eggs in a unique double emulsion formulation (water-in-oil-in-water), Poulvac® Mix 6 provides:
- More gradual release of antigens for prolonged protection
- Lower risk of vaccine reactions, which helps maintain pullet/hen development and productivity
- Better processing by immune cells for superior defence against diseases.
Newcastle disease Lasota Infectious Bronchitis H120 Egg Drop Syndrome (EDS-76) V-127 Avibacterium paragallinarum
Use in chickens between 12 and 22 weeks of age.
FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS AND LAYER BREEDERS
- Vaccinate at approximately five weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Gel 3.
- Revaccinate between 12 and 16 weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Oil 3 and EDS New Bronz Vac or Poulvac® Mix 6.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Administer a dose of 0.5 mL per bird by intramuscular injection into the pectoral muscles (breast).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.