Frontline Spray 250ml
For the control of ticks, fleas, mites and lice on dogs and cats
Directions for use:
Spray the entire body of the dog or cat against the lay of the fur from a distance of approximately 10-20cm. The higher dose rate is recommended for long haired animals. For animals with long fur, ruffle the coat to ensure that the product is absorbed into the skin. Allow to dry naturally. Do not spray onto the eyes of the pet.
Frontline® Spray can be used on 2-day-old puppies and kittens.
3-6ml/kg body weight OR 2-4 pump applications/kg body weight.
Cytostain A & B
- Revolutionary 4-second staining process for glass slide specimens.
- Advanced staining technology with improvement in electronic interaction between dye and targeted molecules.
- Cell and tissue morphology with distinctive colour contrast and visibility.
- Differential staining for blood, blood parasites, tissue, bacteria and fungi.
- Special Features:
- Quickest stain
- Convenient presentation
- Stain human/animal blood, tissue impression, bacteria and fungi
Excellent contrast & differentiation
Direction of use:
- Air dry glass slide with specimen.
- Flood with Stain A and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Flood with Stain B and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Gently wash away any excess stain with tap water and air dry.
- Examine under microscope.
* For best results, dip glass slide with specimen in Stain A (2 secs) then Stain B (2 secs).