Rhomicosin 25 LQ
For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae, Pasteurella, Ornithobacterium rhinotrachaele and organism sensitive to Tilmicosin
Tilmicosin phosphate 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.
Cardio Strength™ Capsules
A formula for cats and dogs designed to support cardiovascular health and function.
Cardio-Strength TM combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals.
• Animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function.
• Breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress.
• Support of geriatric patients.
Cats : 1 capsule, daily
Dogs : 1 capsule per 11 kg body weight, daily
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines
Cell Advance™ 440 capsules
Cell AdvanceTM is superior antioxidant formula for dogs and cats. It provides 23 powerful antioxidants/free radical scavengers at optimal levels. It supports the immune system and maintains vascular and connective tissue health.
Cats and Dogs : 1 Capsule per 4.5 kg body weight daily.