• Reducing stress and symptoms due to dehydration
Vitamin C 5%
Dissolve 500g into 900l water. Give for 3 to 5 days continuously.
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.
GlycoFlex® I (BASIC STAGE)
GlycoFlex® I is recommended for
• Puppies and dogs with an early need for basic joint support
• Puppies and dogs with breed predisposition to joint disease (hip dysplasia)
• supports structure and function of joints and connective tissue
GlycOmega® (Perna canaliculus/Green Lipped Mussel) from New Zealand is produced under strict government regulated standards to ensure quality and purity. Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand that can be freeze-dried into a concentrated powder. It is rich in amino acids (building blocks that make up connective tissue), polypeptides, chelated minerals, fatty acids (essential for producing and rebuilding new cells), glycosaminoglycans, GAG (which make up the core of connective tissue), vitamins and nucleic acids RNA and DNA.
Vetri-HBR Liquid supports GI tract function and healthy skin to minimize hairballs. This breakthrough formula helps to improve skin tone, elasticity and follicle strength.
It contains no laxatives, lubricants, diuretic herbs or mineral oils.
Shake well before use
General skin & coat health: ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml), once or twice daily
1 tablespoon (15 ml), twice daily for 2-4 days or until results occur.