European PRRS P120 strain.
Inactivacted oil adjuvant vaccine against Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive disease
-Primary vaccination: 2 injections with 3-4 weeks interval
-Boosters: 1 injection at 6-7 weeks prior to each farrowing (or whole herd vaccination every 3-4 months)
50ml packing (25 doses)
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
Livacox® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing Livacox® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)