Natural occurring bacteria and enzymes specially formulated to address problems caused by animal waste and to control noxious gases from poultry litter
Each kilogram contains:
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Streptococcus faecium 1×108 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×108 CFU
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix 500gm of Microguard P with 40kg of litter for 500m2
From week 1 to 3 – apply once a week
4th weeks onwards – apply twice a week
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
< 11 kg : 0.5 ml daily, 12-23 kg : 1.0 ml daily, 24-41 kg : 1.5 ml daily, > 41 kg : 2.0 ml daily
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)
Orozyme® Oral Hygiene Gel
Gel based on a patented enzyme-formula that attacks dental plaque.
Mild abrasives in the gel along with the mechanical action of the saliva and the dog’s tongue help remove plaque.
Use at least 3 times a week or daily.
For small dogs and cats – apply 1 cm gel
For dogs <20 kg – apply 2 cm gel
For dogs > 20kg – apply 5 cm gel
Orozyme® Oradental Collagen Strips
Patented enzyme formula and intensive scrubbing contact between the strip and the dog’s teeth remove plaque.
The strips are designed to prevent splitting up while the dog chews it. The strip is very easy to administer because it satisfies the natural chewing instinct.
Give after a major meal at least twice a week.
Size S: For dogs < 10 kg, Size M: For dogs 10 – 30, kg Size L: For dogs >30 kg