GlycoFlex® I (BASIC STAGE)
GlycoFlex® I is recommended for
• Puppies and dogs with an early need for basic joint support
• Puppies and dogs with breed predisposition to joint disease (hip dysplasia)
• supports structure and function of joints and connective tissue
GlycOmega® (Perna canaliculus/Green Lipped Mussel) from New Zealand is produced under strict government regulated standards to ensure quality and purity. Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand that can be freeze-dried into a concentrated powder. It is rich in amino acids (building blocks that make up connective tissue), polypeptides, chelated minerals, fatty acids (essential for producing and rebuilding new cells), glycosaminoglycans, GAG (which make up the core of connective tissue), vitamins and nucleic acids RNA and DNA.
Heartgard® Plus for Dogs (22 to 45kg)
For use in dogs to prevent canine heartworm disease by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae (Dirofilaria immitis) for a month (30 days) after infection and for the treatment and control of ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxocaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma braziliense).
Heartgard® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) should be administered orally at monthly intervals at the recommended minimum dose level of 6mcg of ivermectin per kg and 5mg of pyrantel (as pamoate salt) per kg of body weight.
The recommended dosing schedule for prevention of canine heartworm disease and for the treatment and control of ascarids and hookworms is as follows:
Dog Body Weight: 22kg to 45kg
Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml oral suspension
Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
Initial treatment is a single dose of 0.2mg meloxicam/kg body weight on the first day. Treatment is to be continued once daily by oral administration (at 24 hour intervals) at a maintenace dose of 0.1mg meloxicam/kg body weight.
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines