Disinfection agent containing Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC) & Glutaraldehyde
Benzylkonium chloride 10%
Propylene glycol ether 2%
Normal dilution rate 1:200-500
Foot-bath: 1: 200
Disease outbreak 1: 50-100 e.g. Aspergillosis,Candidiasis and Infectious Bronchitis.
Vetri-HBR Liquid supports GI tract function and healthy skin to minimize hairballs. This breakthrough formula helps to improve skin tone, elasticity and follicle strength.
It contains no laxatives, lubricants, diuretic herbs or mineral oils.
Shake well before use
General skin & coat health: ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml), once or twice daily
1 tablespoon (15 ml), twice daily for 2-4 days or until results occur.
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines
Renal Essentials for Cats
A superior formula to support optimal kidney function.
Helps maintain proper kidney function by supporting:
• Renal circulation
• Immune and antioxidant defense system functions
• Homocysteine balance
• Supports normal fluid retention
• Kidney and liver function
Cats : 2 tablets daily, may be divided between AM and PM