Active Ingredient :
Post partum use: reduction of weaning to oestrus interval (WOI) in sows with puerperal problems such as metritis.
Intramuscular route. 2 ml of Enzaprost T per animal 24 to 36 hours after parturition.
Meat and offal: 10 days; Milk 2 days
Canine Plus™ Chewable Tablets
Canine PlusTM is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula with digestive enzymes for dogs of all ages and breeds. It is specially formulated with a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, and other factors that work synergistically to help maintain the physical well-being. Canine Plus TM incorporates over 55 synergistic factors, not always found in dog food or ordinary supplements.
< 9 kg : 1 tablet daily, 9-32 kg : 2 tablets daily, >32 kg : 3 tablets daily
If giving more than 1 tablet/chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
• Reduction of inflammation and pain caused by musculo-skeletal disorders and degerative joint disease.
• As a follow up to parenteral analgesia in the management of post-operative pain following soft tissue surgery.
2-4 mg/kg once a day.
An initial dose of 2-4mg carprofen per kg body weight per day is recommended to be given as a single daily dose or in two equally divided doses. Subject to clinical response, the dose may be reduced after 7 days to 2 mg carprofen per kg body weight per day given as a single dose.
Duration of treatment will be dependent upon the response seen. Long term treatment should be under regular veterinary supervision.
To extend analgesia and anti-inflammatory cover post-operatively, parenteral preoperative treatment may be followed with carprofen tablets at 4mg per kg per day for 2 days.
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines