Derma Strength™ Chewable Tablets
Derma Strength TM is an advanced formula for moderate to severe skin, coat and allergy conditions as well as for post surgery healing in cats and dogs.
Cats : 1 tablet daily
≤9kg : 1 tablet daily
2 tablets per 13 kg body weight daily
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines
• Reduction of inflammation and pain caused by musculo-skeletal disorders and degerative joint disease.
• As a follow up to parenteral analgesia in the management of post-operative pain following soft tissue surgery.
2-4 mg/kg once a day.
An initial dose of 2-4mg carprofen per kg body weight per day is recommended to be given as a single daily dose or in two equally divided doses. Subject to clinical response, the dose may be reduced after 7 days to 2 mg carprofen per kg body weight per day given as a single dose.
Duration of treatment will be dependent upon the response seen. Long term treatment should be under regular veterinary supervision.
To extend analgesia and anti-inflammatory cover post-operatively, parenteral preoperative treatment may be followed with carprofen tablets at 4mg per kg per day for 2 days.