Cytostain A & B
- Revolutionary 4-second staining process for glass slide specimens.
- Advanced staining technology with improvement in electronic interaction between dye and targeted molecules.
- Cell and tissue morphology with distinctive colour contrast and visibility.
- Differential staining for blood, blood parasites, tissue, bacteria and fungi.
- Special Features:
- Quickest stain
- Convenient presentation
- Stain human/animal blood, tissue impression, bacteria and fungi
Excellent contrast & differentiation
Direction of use:
- Air dry glass slide with specimen.
- Flood with Stain A and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Flood with Stain B and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Gently wash away any excess stain with tap water and air dry.
- Examine under microscope.
* For best results, dip glass slide with specimen in Stain A (2 secs) then Stain B (2 secs).
recombinant virus-vectored technology uses only the genetic material that protect against:
• Canine Distemper Virus
• Canine Parvovirus
• Canine Adenovirus Type II
• Canine Parainfluenza Virus
• Leptospira canicola
• Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine
Orozyme® Oral Hygiene Gel
Gel based on a patented enzyme-formula that attacks dental plaque.
Mild abrasives in the gel along with the mechanical action of the saliva and the dog’s tongue help remove plaque.
Use at least 3 times a week or daily.
For small dogs and cats – apply 1 cm gel
For dogs <20 kg – apply 2 cm gel
For dogs > 20kg – apply 5 cm gel