Cytostain A & B
- Revolutionary 4-second staining process for glass slide specimens.
- Advanced staining technology with improvement in electronic interaction between dye and targeted molecules.
- Cell and tissue morphology with distinctive colour contrast and visibility.
- Differential staining for blood, blood parasites, tissue, bacteria and fungi.
- Special Features:
- Quickest stain
- Convenient presentation
- Stain human/animal blood, tissue impression, bacteria and fungi
Excellent contrast & differentiation
Direction of use:
- Air dry glass slide with specimen.
- Flood with Stain A and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Flood with Stain B and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Gently wash away any excess stain with tap water and air dry.
- Examine under microscope.
* For best results, dip glass slide with specimen in Stain A (2 secs) then Stain B (2 secs).
Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml oral suspension
Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
Initial treatment is a single dose of 0.2mg meloxicam/kg body weight on the first day. Treatment is to be continued once daily by oral administration (at 24 hour intervals) at a maintenace dose of 0.1mg meloxicam/kg body weight.
Clinacin 25 mg contains 25mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin 75 mg contains 75mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin 150 mg contains 150mg Clindamycin (as Clindamycin Hydrochloride) 100 tablets for oral administration
Clinacin tablets are antibiotics indicated for the treatment of infected wounds, abscesses and oral cavity/dental infections caused by or associated with Fusobacterium necrophorum, Clostridium perfringens and osteomyelitis caused by Staphylococcus aureus.