Bladder Strength Chewable Tablets for Cat
Bladder Strength is an advanced combination of phytonutrients, metabolic enhancers, antioxidants, and vitamins that support proper bladder control and function.
Recommended for spayed and senior pets to help maintain bladder control.
2 tablets daily. May be divided between AM and PM.
Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml oral suspension
Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
Initial treatment is a single dose of 0.2mg meloxicam/kg body weight on the first day. Treatment is to be continued once daily by oral administration (at 24 hour intervals) at a maintenace dose of 0.1mg meloxicam/kg body weight.
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.
Cardio Strength™ Capsules
A formula for cats and dogs designed to support cardiovascular health and function.
Cardio-Strength TM combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals.
• Animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function.
• Breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress.
• Support of geriatric patients.
Cats : 1 capsule, daily
Dogs : 1 capsule per 11 kg body weight, daily