Vetri-Lysine Plus Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Lysine Plus is a highly palatable chicken liver flavored soft chew formula designed to support immune system function.
• L-Lysine is an amino acid that supports antibody, hormone and enzyme production.
• It also supports collagen formation and tissue repair
• L-Lysine helps in cats infected with Upper Respiratory Disease caused by Herpervirus. L-Lysine competes with L-Arginine which is the amino acid required by the herpes virus to replicate.
• DMG is an intermediary metabolite (a substance that is rapidly broken down into other vital substance in the body) that is naturally produced by the body in small amounts.
• DMG provides useful building blocks including methyl groups that support the production of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Animals produce DMG in small amounts and research indicates that supplementing with DMG enhance oxygen utilization at the cellular level and supports the immune response (antibody and lymphocyte production).
Adult cats : 1 or 2 chews, twice daily
Kittens : 1 chew, twice daily
Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml oral suspension
Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
Initial treatment is a single dose of 0.2mg meloxicam/kg body weight on the first day. Treatment is to be continued once daily by oral administration (at 24 hour intervals) at a maintenace dose of 0.1mg meloxicam/kg body weight.
• Feline Leukemia
• Recombinant technology
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine
Frontline® Spot-On is a phenylpyrazole insecticide and is effective to control ticks, fleas, lice and mites on cats.
Directions for use:
Break the snap-off top from the spot-on pipette along the scored line. Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin only at one spot.
The product will spread naturally from the application site to cover the entire surface of the cat within 24 hours. Treated animals should not be handled or played with until application site is dry.
Frontline® Spot-On will also effectively treat ear mites infection if 2 drops are applied into each ear canal (ear drum must be intact).
Frontline® Spot-On Cat is indicated for cats over 8 weeks old and over 1kg in body weight. It can be used on breeding, pregnant and nursing cats.