Vetri-HBR Liquid supports GI tract function and healthy skin to minimize hairballs. This breakthrough formula helps to improve skin tone, elasticity and follicle strength.
It contains no laxatives, lubricants, diuretic herbs or mineral oils.
Shake well before use
General skin & coat health: ½ teaspoon (2.5 ml), once or twice daily
1 tablespoon (15 ml), twice daily for 2-4 days or until results occur.
Frontline Spray 250ml
For the control of ticks, fleas, mites and lice on dogs and cats
Directions for use:
Spray the entire body of the dog or cat against the lay of the fur from a distance of approximately 10-20cm. The higher dose rate is recommended for long haired animals. For animals with long fur, ruffle the coat to ensure that the product is absorbed into the skin. Allow to dry naturally. Do not spray onto the eyes of the pet.
Frontline® Spray can be used on 2-day-old puppies and kittens.
3-6ml/kg body weight OR 2-4 pump applications/kg body weight.
Vetri-Lysine Plus Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Lysine Plus is a highly palatable chicken liver flavored soft chew formula designed to support immune system function.
• L-Lysine is an amino acid that supports antibody, hormone and enzyme production.
• It also supports collagen formation and tissue repair
• L-Lysine helps in cats infected with Upper Respiratory Disease caused by Herpervirus. L-Lysine competes with L-Arginine which is the amino acid required by the herpes virus to replicate.
• DMG is an intermediary metabolite (a substance that is rapidly broken down into other vital substance in the body) that is naturally produced by the body in small amounts.
• DMG provides useful building blocks including methyl groups that support the production of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Animals produce DMG in small amounts and research indicates that supplementing with DMG enhance oxygen utilization at the cellular level and supports the immune response (antibody and lymphocyte production).
Adult cats : 1 or 2 chews, twice daily
Kittens : 1 chew, twice daily
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
< 11 kg : 0.5 ml daily, 12-23 kg : 1.0 ml daily, 24-41 kg : 1.5 ml daily, > 41 kg : 2.0 ml daily
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)