Velpet Multivitamin Drop
|For kittens and puppies for overall health.|
Puppies<5kg: 1.5ml 3 times a daily,
For puppies and kittens 5-10kg: 3ml 3 times a day.
|Each 1.5ml contains: Colostrum: 30mg, Methuycobalamin: 500mg, Niacinnamide: 15mg, Magnesium Sulphate: 2mg, Vitamin C: 7.5mg, Zinc Sulphate: 7.5mg, Manganese Sulphate: 2mg, Vitamin B1: 2mg, Vitamin B1: 0.5mg, Vitamin B2: 0.5mg, Vitamin B6: 0.5mg, Folic Acid: 0.3mg, Vitamin A (Acetate): 500IU. 50ml bottle.|
Cardio Strength™ Capsules
A formula for cats and dogs designed to support cardiovascular health and function.
Cardio-Strength TM combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals.
• Animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function.
• Breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress.
• Support of geriatric patients.
Cats : 1 capsule, daily
Dogs : 1 capsule per 11 kg body weight, daily
GlycoFlex® I (BASIC STAGE)
GlycoFlex® I is recommended for
• Puppies and dogs with an early need for basic joint support
• Puppies and dogs with breed predisposition to joint disease (hip dysplasia)
• supports structure and function of joints and connective tissue
GlycOmega® (Perna canaliculus/Green Lipped Mussel) from New Zealand is produced under strict government regulated standards to ensure quality and purity. Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand that can be freeze-dried into a concentrated powder. It is rich in amino acids (building blocks that make up connective tissue), polypeptides, chelated minerals, fatty acids (essential for producing and rebuilding new cells), glycosaminoglycans, GAG (which make up the core of connective tissue), vitamins and nucleic acids RNA and DNA.
AllertSoft II Intense
• Proven benefits of Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens M1: Activation and enhancement of regulatory T cell response.
Alleviation of clinical symptoms of allergies, while re-balancing the immune system.
Promotion of innate cellular repair activities in gastro-intestinal cells.
Reduction of intestinal tract damage caused by toxins, through effectively eliminating the presence of infectious pathogens.
• This supplement is suitable for dogs experiencing:
Repeated allergic response.
Poor response to allergy medications.
Adverse reactions from long-term allergy treatments.
No GI parasites, but have recurring diarrhoea.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled onto food or water.
Recommended treatment regime:
- AllertSoft II Intense should be administered at the time of acute onset of an allergic reaction.
- Once the pet recovers from the initial acute phase allergy, switch to AllerSoft II Maintenance to maintain a balanced immune system and reduce chronic symptoms.
If AllerSoft II Maintenance results in relatively slow improvement; use AllertSoft II Intense during the maintenance phase.