UT-Strength STAT Chewable for Cat
UT-Strength STAT is a combination of phytonutrients, metabolic enhancers, and antioxidants that support proper urinary tract health in cats and dogs.
UT-Strength STAT helps to maintain proper urinary tract function, may reduce the likelihood of crystal and stone formation, and support immune system function. This superior combination of ingredients works together to provide pH balance and to support proper kidney, bladder and urinary tract function.
Cats : 2 tablets, daily, up to 14 days.
Vetri-Lysine Plus Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Lysine Plus is a highly palatable chicken liver flavored soft chew formula designed to support immune system function.
• L-Lysine is an amino acid that supports antibody, hormone and enzyme production.
• It also supports collagen formation and tissue repair
• L-Lysine helps in cats infected with Upper Respiratory Disease caused by Herpervirus. L-Lysine competes with L-Arginine which is the amino acid required by the herpes virus to replicate.
• DMG is an intermediary metabolite (a substance that is rapidly broken down into other vital substance in the body) that is naturally produced by the body in small amounts.
• DMG provides useful building blocks including methyl groups that support the production of vitamins, hormones, neurotransmitters, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other metabolically active molecules. Animals produce DMG in small amounts and research indicates that supplementing with DMG enhance oxygen utilization at the cellular level and supports the immune response (antibody and lymphocyte production).
Adult cats : 1 or 2 chews, twice daily
Kittens : 1 chew, twice daily
• Feline Leukemia
• Recombinant technology
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine
Stomorgyl 2 – Each Stomorgyl 2 tablet contains spiramycin (base) 150000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 25mg
Stomorgyl 10 – Each Stomorgyl 10 tablet contains 750000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 125 mg
Infections due to sensitive aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, specifically infections of the oral cavity: stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, pyorrhea, halitosis in cats and dogs.
Pre-surgical intervention — in order to facilitate dental procedures and reduce levels of infection.
Post-scaling – to improve the healing process and reduce the risk of associated systemic infection.
Oro-facial infections such as sinusitis, buccal abscesses, oro-nasal fistulate and infections of the salivary glands.
Stomorgyl 2: 1 tab/2 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.
Stomorgyl 10: 1 tab/10 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.