Kills bacteria, virus, fungi through oxidative effect.
Contains surfactant and buffer agent to effectively break through pathogen.
Combined with acidifier for greater killing effect for most of the livestock pathogen.
For control of disease during outbreak and as normal disinfection to kill virus, bacteria and fungus in water.
Potassium Monopersulfate 50%
Malic Acid 10%
Sodium Chloride 2.5%
Sodium hexametaphosphate 17.5%
Sodium Dodecylbenzene sulfonate 11.5%
Sulfamic acid 5%
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Dilute 1:300 foot bath.
Dilute 1:200 water disinfection.
Dilute 1:1100 for drinking water disinfection.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
MG-Bac® is an inactivated vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens and turkeys against clinical signs associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection.
Inactivated M. gallisepticum.
MG-Bac® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens and healthy turkeys 1 week of age or older to protect against clinical signs associated with M. gallisepticum infection.
- Inject healthy chickens or turkeys 1 to 10 weeks of age subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) using aseptic technique. For birds 10 weeks of age or older, one may vaccinate intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- For optimum results, vaccinate twice, allowing at least 4 weeks between vaccinations. The vaccination program should be completed prior to the point of lay.
- Revaccinate birds during molt before the second laying period.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region), or intramuscularly (only in birds 10 weeks of age or older).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Beneficial bacteria t iimprove gut health ad growth performance
1 liter contains at least:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Pediococcus pentosaceus 1×109 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×109 CFU
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Bacillus licheniformis 1×109 CFU
• Used as beneficial bacterial for intestinal tract to improve gut health and growth performance
Age 1-21 days: 1ml per 5L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Age 22 days and older: 1ml per 10L of water, at least 3 days per week.