SURESense™ Microchip Reader
The SURESense Microchip Reader is a handy, pocket-sized reader compatible with all ISO15-digit (FDX-B) identification microchips.
- Ideal for use by veterinary and pet professionals.
- Operates with the push of a button.
- Lightweight, small size fits easily into the hand, not intimidating to pets.
- An integrated LCD screen displays microchip numbers in a large, easy-to-read format.
- Reports the temperature of temperature-sensing microchips.
Heartgard® Plus for Dogs (22 to 45kg)
For use in dogs to prevent canine heartworm disease by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae (Dirofilaria immitis) for a month (30 days) after infection and for the treatment and control of ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxocaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma braziliense).
Heartgard® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) should be administered orally at monthly intervals at the recommended minimum dose level of 6mcg of ivermectin per kg and 5mg of pyrantel (as pamoate salt) per kg of body weight.
The recommended dosing schedule for prevention of canine heartworm disease and for the treatment and control of ascarids and hookworms is as follows:
Dog Body Weight: 22kg to 45kg