Rhotarsin 20 WSP
For the control of Mycoplasma synoviae, airsacculitis caused by Mycoplasma gallisepticum in chickens and turkeys.
Used as preventive measure to reduce level of infections following stress induced by live vaccination.
As an aid in the control of outbreaks of necrotic enteritis in chickens caused by Clostridium perfringens.
Tylosin Tartrate 20% w/w
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For oral administration.
Recommendations for use in chickens and turkeys:
Rhotarsin 20 WSP is administered in the drinking water at a concentration of 2.5 g per litre water.
For control of necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfingens in chicken, use at dose rate of 0.75 g per litre water or equivalent to 150ppm or 20-50mg/kg bw for 5 days.
Chicken : 1 day
Turkey : 0 day
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
People with known hypersensitivity to macrolides, such as tylosin, should avoid contact with the product.
Keep away from children.
Chick N-K™ is an inactivated vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens 1 to 4 days of age against Newcastle disease.
Inactivated Newcastle disease virus, Kimber strain
Chick N-K is recommended for the subcutaneous vaccination of healthy chickens 1 to 4 days of age against Newcastle disease.
- Inject 0.1 ml subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) at 1 to 4 days of age, using aseptic technique.
- Dosage: 0.1 ml per chick.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Inject subcutaneously, using aseptic technique.
- 500 mL (5,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Disinfection agent containing Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC) & Glutaraldehyde
Benzylkonium chloride 10%
Propylene glycol ether 2%
Normal dilution rate 1:200-500
Foot-bath: 1: 200
Disease outbreak 1: 50-100 e.g. Aspergillosis,Candidiasis and Infectious Bronchitis.
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.