Rhomicosin 25 LQ
For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae, Pasteurella, Ornithobacterium rhinotrachaele and organism sensitive to Tilmicosin
Tilmicosin phosphate 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.
Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress
First 5days of DOC, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.
Poulvac® Mix 6
Poulvac® Mix 6 is an oil emulsion vaccine designed to guard against four major diseases at once: Newcastle disease, Egg Drop Syndrome, Infectious Bronchitis and Infectious Coryza serotypes A, B and C. These diseases lower egg production and reduce internal and external egg quality.
Vaccinating against four diseases at once means less bird handling, which helps reduce their stress levels. Produced using specific pathogen-free (SPF) eggs in a unique double emulsion formulation (water-in-oil-in-water), Poulvac® Mix 6 provides:
- More gradual release of antigens for prolonged protection
- Lower risk of vaccine reactions, which helps maintain pullet/hen development and productivity
- Better processing by immune cells for superior defence against diseases.
Newcastle disease Lasota Infectious Bronchitis H120 Egg Drop Syndrome (EDS-76) V-127 Avibacterium paragallinarum
Use in chickens between 12 and 22 weeks of age.
FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS AND LAYER BREEDERS
- Vaccinate at approximately five weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Gel 3.
- Revaccinate between 12 and 16 weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Oil 3 and EDS New Bronz Vac or Poulvac® Mix 6.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Administer a dose of 0.5 mL per bird by intramuscular injection into the pectoral muscles (breast).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Poulvac ® NDW
Poulvac ® NDW is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Ulster strain.
- Poulvac® NDW is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
Poulvac® NDW can be administrated to broilers/future layers, breeders from one day of age onwards.
- For spray or eye/nose drop administration.
- One dose per broiler chicken to be administered via spray or eye/nose drop from one day of age. An additional dose may be required for broilers or so called heavy roaster birds to be taken beyond 45 days of age at slaughter.
- Future layers, Breeders:
- One dose by spray or eye drop at one day of age. Revaccination by atomiser at 4 and 10 weeks of age. Where atomiser administration is impossible, revaccination by drinking water may be carried out.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 2,000 doses, 10 x 5,000 or 10 x 10,000 dose vials.
Store in the dark at to 2°C to 7°C.