• Reducing stress and symptoms due to dehydration
Vitamin C 5%
Dissolve 500g into 900l water. Give for 3 to 5 days continuously.
Coryza Oil 3
Coryza Oil-3 ®is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum serotype A, B and C.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto.
Coryza Oil-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused Avibacterium paragallinarum by serovars A, B and C.
• Inject subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly using aseptic technique in healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older.
• Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
• Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
• Do not freeze.
Rhonamox 50 WSP
Chickens: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis and Colibacillosis
Turkeys: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis
Ducks: For the treatment of infection caused by streptococcus bovis, Pasteurella anatipestifer and E. coli
Amoxycillin 50% w/w.
General recommendation: Dissolve 150-200gm of Rhonamox 50 WSP in 450 litres of water immediately before use. Treat for 3-5 days.
Recommended dosage by daily water intake :
• Chickens: 15mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
• Ducks: 20mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
Chicken – 1 day;
Duck – 9 days;
Turkey- 5 days
100g/ 500g / 1kg
Poulvac® Bursa F
Poulvac Bursa F is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate strain 877 strain.
Lyophilized modiﬁed-live virus
- Poulvac Bursa F vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Poulvac Bursa F is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with inactivated IBD vaccine.
The vaccine is administered via the drinking water to birds from 10 days of age. The age to vaccinate should be calculated from knowledge of the maternal antibody level of the chicks.
Initial vaccination: potential breeding stock should be primed with Poulvac Bursa F at a convenient time after pullets have reached 6 weeks of age. The vaccine may be administered by the drinking water method.
Booster Vaccination: an inactivated IBDV vaccine is used to boost the initial immune response obtained from the primary vaccination with Poulvac Bursa F.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
21 days before slaughter
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.