• Reducing stress and symptoms due to dehydration
Vitamin C 5%
Dissolve 500g into 900l water. Give for 3 to 5 days continuously.
Rhonamox 50 WSP
Chickens: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis and Colibacillosis
Turkeys: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis
Ducks: For the treatment of infection caused by streptococcus bovis, Pasteurella anatipestifer and E. coli
Amoxycillin 50% w/w.
General recommendation: Dissolve 150-200gm of Rhonamox 50 WSP in 450 litres of water immediately before use. Treat for 3-5 days.
Recommended dosage by daily water intake :
• Chickens: 15mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
• Ducks: 20mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
Chicken – 1 day;
Duck – 9 days;
Turkey- 5 days
100g/ 500g / 1kg
Disinfection agent containing Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC) & Glutaraldehyde
Benzylkonium chloride 10%
Propylene glycol ether 2%
Normal dilution rate 1:200-500
Foot-bath: 1: 200
Disease outbreak 1: 50-100 e.g. Aspergillosis,Candidiasis and Infectious Bronchitis.
New Vac LS
New Vac LS is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
- Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
- New Vac LS is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
New Vac LS is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water, 4 weeks of age or older by spray.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.