Rheumocam 1.5 mg/ml oral suspension
Alleviation of inflammation and pain in both acute and chronic musculo-skeletal disorders.
Initial treatment is a single dose of 0.2mg meloxicam/kg body weight on the first day. Treatment is to be continued once daily by oral administration (at 24 hour intervals) at a maintenace dose of 0.1mg meloxicam/kg body weight.
Cell Advance™ 440 capsules
Cell AdvanceTM is superior antioxidant formula for dogs and cats. It provides 23 powerful antioxidants/free radical scavengers at optimal levels. It supports the immune system and maintains vascular and connective tissue health.
Cats and Dogs : 1 Capsule per 4.5 kg body weight daily.
AllertSoft II Intense
• Proven benefits of Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens M1: Activation and enhancement of regulatory T cell response.
Alleviation of clinical symptoms of allergies, while re-balancing the immune system.
Promotion of innate cellular repair activities in gastro-intestinal cells.
Reduction of intestinal tract damage caused by toxins, through effectively eliminating the presence of infectious pathogens.
• This supplement is suitable for dogs experiencing:
Repeated allergic response.
Poor response to allergy medications.
Adverse reactions from long-term allergy treatments.
No GI parasites, but have recurring diarrhoea.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled onto food or water.
Recommended treatment regime:
- AllertSoft II Intense should be administered at the time of acute onset of an allergic reaction.
- Once the pet recovers from the initial acute phase allergy, switch to AllerSoft II Maintenance to maintain a balanced immune system and reduce chronic symptoms.
If AllerSoft II Maintenance results in relatively slow improvement; use AllertSoft II Intense during the maintenance phase.
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
< 11 kg : 0.5 ml daily, 12-23 kg : 1.0 ml daily, 24-41 kg : 1.5 ml daily, > 41 kg : 2.0 ml daily
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)