Renal Essentials for Cats
A superior formula to support optimal kidney function.
Helps maintain proper kidney function by supporting:
• Renal circulation
• Immune and antioxidant defense system functions
• Homocysteine balance
• Supports normal fluid retention
• Kidney and liver function
Cats : 2 tablets daily, may be divided between AM and PM
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
< 11 kg : 0.5 ml daily, 12-23 kg : 1.0 ml daily, 24-41 kg : 1.5 ml daily, > 41 kg : 2.0 ml daily
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)
Frontline® Spot-On is a phenylpyrazole insecticide and is effective to control ticks, fleas, lice and mites on cats.
Directions for use:
Break the snap-off top from the spot-on pipette along the scored line. Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin only at one spot.
The product will spread naturally from the application site to cover the entire surface of the cat within 24 hours. Treated animals should not be handled or played with until application site is dry.
Frontline® Spot-On will also effectively treat ear mites infection if 2 drops are applied into each ear canal (ear drum must be intact).
Frontline® Spot-On Cat is indicated for cats over 8 weeks old and over 1kg in body weight. It can be used on breeding, pregnant and nursing cats.