• Reduction of inflammation and pain caused by musculo-skeletal disorders and degerative joint disease.
• As a follow up to parenteral analgesia in the management of post-operative pain following soft tissue surgery.
2-4 mg/kg once a day.
An initial dose of 2-4mg carprofen per kg body weight per day is recommended to be given as a single daily dose or in two equally divided doses. Subject to clinical response, the dose may be reduced after 7 days to 2 mg carprofen per kg body weight per day given as a single dose.
Duration of treatment will be dependent upon the response seen. Long term treatment should be under regular veterinary supervision.
To extend analgesia and anti-inflammatory cover post-operatively, parenteral preoperative treatment may be followed with carprofen tablets at 4mg per kg per day for 2 days.
recombinant virus-vectored technology uses only the genetic material that protect against:
• Canine Distemper Virus
• Canine Parvovirus
• Canine Adenovirus Type II
• Canine Parainfluenza Virus
• Canine Coronavirus
• Leptospira canicola
• Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine