ProteqFlu-Te suspension for injection for horses
One dose contains
Influenza A/equi-2/Ohio/03 [H3N8] recombinant Canarypox virus (vCP2242) ≥ 5.3 log10 FAID50;
Influenza A/equi-2/Newmarket/2/93 [H3N8] recombinant Canarypox virus (vCP1533) ≥ 5.3 log10 FAID50;
Clostridium tetanitoxoid ≥ 30 IU. Adjuvant: Carbomer.
Primary vaccination course:
First injection from 5–6 months of age,
Second injection 4–6 weeks later.
5 months after primary vaccination course
In case of increased infection risk or insufficient colostrum intake, an additional initial injection of ProteqFlu-Te can be given at the age of 4 months followed by the full vaccination programme above
MG-Bac® is an inactivated vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens and turkeys against clinical signs associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum infection.
Inactivated M. gallisepticum.
MG-Bac® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens and healthy turkeys 1 week of age or older to protect against clinical signs associated with M. gallisepticum infection.
- Inject healthy chickens or turkeys 1 to 10 weeks of age subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) using aseptic technique. For birds 10 weeks of age or older, one may vaccinate intramuscularly or subcutaneously.
- For optimum results, vaccinate twice, allowing at least 4 weeks between vaccinations. The vaccination program should be completed prior to the point of lay.
- Revaccinate birds during molt before the second laying period.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region), or intramuscularly (only in birds 10 weeks of age or older).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Poxine- AE® is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against avian encephalomyelitis and fowl pox.
Live avian encephalomyelitis virus.
Live fowl pox virus.
Poxine- AE® is recommended for the prevention of avian encephalomyelitis and fowl pox when administered to healthy pullets between the age of 8 weeks and 4 weeks before the start of egg production.
• Vaccinate pullets after 8 weeks-of-age.
• Vaccine must be administered at least 4 weeks prior to the onset of egg production.
• Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Wing-web administration only: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
10 x 1,000 doses
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C
Disinfection agent containing Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC) & Glutaraldehyde
Benzylkonium chloride 10%
Propylene glycol ether 2%
Normal dilution rate 1:200-500
Foot-bath: 1: 200
Disease outbreak 1: 50-100 e.g. Aspergillosis,Candidiasis and Infectious Bronchitis.