ProteqFlu-Te suspension for injection for horses
One dose contains
Influenza A/equi-2/Ohio/03 [H3N8] recombinant Canarypox virus (vCP2242) ≥ 5.3 log10 FAID50;
Influenza A/equi-2/Newmarket/2/93 [H3N8] recombinant Canarypox virus (vCP1533) ≥ 5.3 log10 FAID50;
Clostridium tetanitoxoid ≥ 30 IU. Adjuvant: Carbomer.
Primary vaccination course:
First injection from 5–6 months of age,
Second injection 4–6 weeks later.
5 months after primary vaccination course
In case of increased infection risk or insufficient colostrum intake, an additional initial injection of ProteqFlu-Te can be given at the age of 4 months followed by the full vaccination programme above
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
European PRRS P120 strain.
Inactivacted oil adjuvant vaccine against Porcine Respiratory & Reproductive disease
-Primary vaccination: 2 injections with 3-4 weeks interval
-Boosters: 1 injection at 6-7 weeks prior to each farrowing (or whole herd vaccination every 3-4 months)
50ml packing (25 doses)