ProteqFlu-Te suspension for injection for horses
One dose contains
Influenza A/equi-2/Ohio/03 [H3N8] recombinant Canarypox virus (vCP2242) ≥ 5.3 log10 FAID50;
Influenza A/equi-2/Newmarket/2/93 [H3N8] recombinant Canarypox virus (vCP1533) ≥ 5.3 log10 FAID50;
Clostridium tetanitoxoid ≥ 30 IU. Adjuvant: Carbomer.
Primary vaccination course:
First injection from 5–6 months of age,
Second injection 4–6 weeks later.
5 months after primary vaccination course
In case of increased infection risk or insufficient colostrum intake, an additional initial injection of ProteqFlu-Te can be given at the age of 4 months followed by the full vaccination programme above
New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Disinfection agent containing Quaternary Ammonium Chloride (QAC) & Glutaraldehyde
Benzylkonium chloride 10%
Propylene glycol ether 2%
Normal dilution rate 1:200-500
Foot-bath: 1: 200
Disease outbreak 1: 50-100 e.g. Aspergillosis,Candidiasis and Infectious Bronchitis.
Poulvac® Coryza ABC IC3 (Coryza Gel®)
Coryza Gel -3® is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum) caused by serotypes A, B and C.
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221
- Avibacterium strain paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto
Coryza Gel-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 5 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza (H. paragallinarum) caused by serovars A, B and C.
- Recommended for the vaccination of egg-laying and breeding of 5 weeks of age or older.
- Recommended revaccinated with a dose between 5 and 10 weeks after the first dose.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.