Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT
Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT (Rispens-HVT) is a bivalent live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Marek’s disease.
Live Marek’s disease virus, serotypes 1 and 3.
Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT (Rispens-HVT) is recommended for the subcutaneous vaccination of healthy 1-day-old chicks or the in ovo vaccination of 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs against Marek’s disease.
• Vaccinate healthy 1-day-old chicks subcutaneously.
• Vaccinate using the in ovo route of vaccination in 18- to 19-day-old healthy embryonated chicken eggs only.
• Dosage: 0.2 mL per chick when given subcutaneously. 0.05 mL per embryonated chicken egg when given in ovo.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
• Subcutaneously: For 1-day-old chicks
• In ovo injection: For 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs
• See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
• Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT is packed in glass ampoules, which are held in canes of 2mL (1,000 or 2,000 doses). Diluent is presented in plastic bottles containing 200ml, 400mL, 800mL, 1200mL and 1600mL. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
• 5 x 1,000 doses
• 5 x 2,000 doses
• Store vaccine in liquid nitrogen.
• Store diluent at not over 27°C.
New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
LIVACOX® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)