Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT
Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT (Rispens-HVT) is a bivalent live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Marek’s disease.
Live Marek’s disease virus, serotypes 1 and 3.
Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT (Rispens-HVT) is recommended for the subcutaneous vaccination of healthy 1-day-old chicks or the in ovo vaccination of 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs against Marek’s disease.
• Vaccinate healthy 1-day-old chicks subcutaneously.
• Vaccinate using the in ovo route of vaccination in 18- to 19-day-old healthy embryonated chicken eggs only.
• Dosage: 0.2 mL per chick when given subcutaneously. 0.05 mL per embryonated chicken egg when given in ovo.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
• Subcutaneously: For 1-day-old chicks
• In ovo injection: For 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs
• See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
• Poulvac® Ovoline CVI+HVT is packed in glass ampoules, which are held in canes of 2mL (1,000 or 2,000 doses). Diluent is presented in plastic bottles containing 200ml, 400mL, 800mL, 1200mL and 1600mL. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
• 5 x 1,000 doses
• 5 x 2,000 doses
• Store vaccine in liquid nitrogen.
• Store diluent at not over 27°C.
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Rhomicosin 25 LQ
For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae, Pasteurella, Ornithobacterium rhinotrachaele and organism sensitive to Tilmicosin
Tilmicosin phosphate 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.