Poulvac® Ovoline CVI (MD VAC CVI 988)
MD Vac CVI 988 is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Marek’s disease.
Live Marek’s disease virus, serotypes 1, CVI 988 strain.
MD Vac CVI 988 is recommended for the subcutaneous vaccination of healthy 1-day-old chicks or the in ovo vaccination of 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs against Marek’s disease.
• Vaccinate healthy 1-day-old chicks subcutaneously.
• Vaccinate using the in ovo route of vaccination in 18- to 19-day-old healthy embryonated chicken eggs only.
• Dosage: 0.2 mL per chick when given subcutaneously. 0.05 mL per embryonated chicken egg when given in ovo.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
• Subcutaneously: For 1-day-old chicks.
• In ovo injection: For 18- to 19-day-old embryonated chicken eggs.
• See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
• MD Vac CVI 988 is packed in glass ampoules, which are held in canes of 2mL (1,000 or 2,000 doses). Diluent is presented in plastic bottles containing 400mL, 800mL, 1200mL and 1600mL. Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
• 5 x 1,000 doses
• 5 x 2,000 doses
• Store vaccine in liquid nitrogen.
• Store diluent at not over 27°C.
Rhonamox 50 WSP
Chickens: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis and Colibacillosis
Turkeys: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis
Ducks: For the treatment of infection caused by streptococcus bovis, Pasteurella anatipestifer and E. coli
Amoxycillin 50% w/w.
General recommendation: Dissolve 150-200gm of Rhonamox 50 WSP in 450 litres of water immediately before use. Treat for 3-5 days.
Recommended dosage by daily water intake :
• Chickens: 15mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
• Ducks: 20mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
Chicken – 1 day;
Duck – 9 days;
Turkey- 5 days
100g/ 500g / 1kg