Poulvac® E. Coli
Poulvac® E. coli is recommended as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Escherichia coli.
Live culture of aroA gene deleted Escherichia coli O78 strain.
Poulvac® E. coli is the modified-live vaccine designed for proactive prevention of disease caused by Avian Pathogenic E. coli (APEC). A broad-spectrum vaccine, Poulvac® E. coli protects against early infection and decreases mortality to optimize bird performance and production. Proactive vaccination can help increase economic value by improving bird health and increasing overall performance.
• Recommended for mass administration to healthy chickens 1 day of age or older by spray or drinking as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Escherichia coli.
• A second vaccination is recommended for long-lived birds at 12-14 weeks of age.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Spray: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
• 10 x 5,000 doses
• 20,000 doses
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Rhonamox 50 WSP
Chickens: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis and Colibacillosis
Turkeys: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis
Ducks: For the treatment of infection caused by streptococcus bovis, Pasteurella anatipestifer and E. coli
Amoxycillin 50% w/w.
General recommendation: Dissolve 150-200gm of Rhonamox 50 WSP in 450 litres of water immediately before use. Treat for 3-5 days.
Recommended dosage by daily water intake :
• Chickens: 15mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
• Ducks: 20mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
Chicken – 1 day;
Duck – 9 days;
Turkey- 5 days
100g/ 500g / 1kg
New Vac LS
New Vac LS is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
- Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
- New Vac LS is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
New Vac LS is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water, 4 weeks of age or older by spray.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress
First 5days of DOC, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.