Poulvac® Coryza ABC IC3 (Coryza Gel®)
Coryza Gel -3® is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum) caused by serotypes A, B and C.
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221
- Avibacterium strain paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto
Coryza Gel-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 5 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza (H. paragallinarum) caused by serovars A, B and C.
- Recommended for the vaccination of egg-laying and breeding of 5 weeks of age or older.
- Recommended revaccinated with a dose between 5 and 10 weeks after the first dose.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Rhonamox 50 WSP
Chickens: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis and Colibacillosis
Turkeys: For the treatment of Pasteurellosis
Ducks: For the treatment of infection caused by streptococcus bovis, Pasteurella anatipestifer and E. coli
Amoxycillin 50% w/w.
General recommendation: Dissolve 150-200gm of Rhonamox 50 WSP in 450 litres of water immediately before use. Treat for 3-5 days.
Recommended dosage by daily water intake :
• Chickens: 15mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
• Ducks: 20mg Amoxycillin per kg body weight
Chicken – 1 day;
Duck – 9 days;
Turkey- 5 days
100g/ 500g / 1kg
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
LIVACOX® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress
First 5days of DOC, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.