Orozyme® Oradental Collagen Strips
Patented enzyme formula and intensive scrubbing contact between the strip and the dog’s teeth remove plaque.
The strips are designed to prevent splitting up while the dog chews it. The strip is very easy to administer because it satisfies the natural chewing instinct.
Give after a major meal at least twice a week.
Size S: For dogs < 10 kg, Size M: For dogs 10 – 30, kg Size L: For dogs >30 kg
OraVet® Dental Hygiene Chews make it easy to clean teeth and protect against the bacteria that leads to plaque, calculus and halitosis.
Each daily OraVet® Chew:
- Contains Delmopinol that provides a novel mechanism of action to help prevent bacterial attachment.
- Provides a mild mechanical scrubbing action that loosens existing plaque and tartar to make it easier to remove.
- Is highly palatable and dogs love it.
Body Weight: less than 4.5kg
Calories per Chew: 26.8
Body Weight: 4.5kg to 11kg
Calories per Chew: 47.7
Body Weight: 11kg to 23kg
Calories per Chew: 80.5
Body Weight: more than 23kg
Calories per Chew: 128.2
- One chew per day
- For dogs 6 months or older
- Do not administer to cats
PrazitelTM Plus+ tablets are given in treatment and control of Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms and Whipworms infestation in dogs. These tablets are given on their own or mixed with food.
Ascarids: Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina
(adult and late immature forms)
Hookworms: Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma canimum (adults)
Whipworms: Trihuris ulpis (adults)
Tapeworm: Echinococcus spp. (E. granulostes, E. mutilabucularis)
Taenia spp. (T. hydarigena, T. pisiformis, T .tacniformis)
Dipylidium caninum (adult and immature forms)
Administration route: Oral
GlycoFlex® I (BASIC STAGE)
GlycoFlex® I is recommended for
• Puppies and dogs with an early need for basic joint support
• Puppies and dogs with breed predisposition to joint disease (hip dysplasia)
• supports structure and function of joints and connective tissue
GlycOmega® (Perna canaliculus/Green Lipped Mussel) from New Zealand is produced under strict government regulated standards to ensure quality and purity. Perna canaliculus is an edible species of shellfish from New Zealand that can be freeze-dried into a concentrated powder. It is rich in amino acids (building blocks that make up connective tissue), polypeptides, chelated minerals, fatty acids (essential for producing and rebuilding new cells), glycosaminoglycans, GAG (which make up the core of connective tissue), vitamins and nucleic acids RNA and DNA.