OraVet® Dental Hygiene Chews make it easy to clean teeth and protect against the bacteria that leads to plaque, calculus and halitosis.
Each daily OraVet® Chew:
- Contains Delmopinol that provides a novel mechanism of action to help prevent bacterial attachment.
- Provides a mild mechanical scrubbing action that loosens existing plaque and tartar to make it easier to remove.
- Is highly palatable and dogs love it.
Body Weight: less than 4.5kg
Calories per Chew: 26.8
Body Weight: 4.5kg to 11kg
Calories per Chew: 47.7
Body Weight: 11kg to 23kg
Calories per Chew: 80.5
Body Weight: more than 23kg
Calories per Chew: 128.2
- One chew per day
- For dogs 6 months or older
- Do not administer to cats
AllertSoft II Intense
• Proven benefits of Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens M1: Activation and enhancement of regulatory T cell response.
Alleviation of clinical symptoms of allergies, while re-balancing the immune system.
Promotion of innate cellular repair activities in gastro-intestinal cells.
Reduction of intestinal tract damage caused by toxins, through effectively eliminating the presence of infectious pathogens.
• This supplement is suitable for dogs experiencing:
Repeated allergic response.
Poor response to allergy medications.
Adverse reactions from long-term allergy treatments.
No GI parasites, but have recurring diarrhoea.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled onto food or water.
Recommended treatment regime:
- AllertSoft II Intense should be administered at the time of acute onset of an allergic reaction.
- Once the pet recovers from the initial acute phase allergy, switch to AllerSoft II Maintenance to maintain a balanced immune system and reduce chronic symptoms.
If AllerSoft II Maintenance results in relatively slow improvement; use AllertSoft II Intense during the maintenance phase.
Canine Plus™ Chewable Tablets
Canine PlusTM is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula with digestive enzymes for dogs of all ages and breeds. It is specially formulated with a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, and other factors that work synergistically to help maintain the physical well-being. Canine Plus TM incorporates over 55 synergistic factors, not always found in dog food or ordinary supplements.
< 9 kg : 1 tablet daily, 9-32 kg : 2 tablets daily, >32 kg : 3 tablets daily
If giving more than 1 tablet/chew daily, divide between AM and PM.
Stomorgyl 2 – Each Stomorgyl 2 tablet contains spiramycin (base) 150000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 25mg
Stomorgyl 10 – Each Stomorgyl 10 tablet contains 750000 IU, metronidazole (micronized) 125 mg
Infections due to sensitive aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, specifically infections of the oral cavity: stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, pyorrhea, halitosis in cats and dogs.
Pre-surgical intervention — in order to facilitate dental procedures and reduce levels of infection.
Post-scaling – to improve the healing process and reduce the risk of associated systemic infection.
Oro-facial infections such as sinusitis, buccal abscesses, oro-nasal fistulate and infections of the salivary glands.
Stomorgyl 2: 1 tab/2 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.
Stomorgyl 10: 1 tab/10 kg BW, once daily for 5-10 days.