New Vac LS
New Vac LS is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
- Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
- New Vac LS is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
New Vac LS is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water, 4 weeks of age or older by spray.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Citrex active substance 20% v/v
• Enhance intestinal health and digestive functions
• Broad spectrum autimicrobial against bacteria, virus and fungi
• Effective against intestinal pathogenic bacteria eg. Salmonella spp., Clostridium spp. and E. coli etc
Use at 1-2 ml/l drinking water during the starter period or at period of stress
First 5days of DOC, 2-3 days before and after vaccination and 5-7days before grow-out.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
LIVACOX® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)