New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
For competitive exclusion application in the prevention of Salmonella and Clostridium.
For Antibiotics Free Farming
Normal caecal floral from SPF birds
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
One dose per bird in drinking water.
Spray: Dissolve product in 0.5-1L water and spray at 100-200ml/1000birds.
Keep away from children
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
LIVACOX® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
Laryngo-Vac® is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against infectious laryngotracheitis (ILT).
Modiﬁed-live infectious laryngotracheitis virus, Cover strain
Laryngo-Vac® is recommended for administration to healthy chickens to help protect against ILT.
- Vaccinate birds when they are 4 weeks old; or, if conditions dictate, birds may be vaccinated as early as 10 days of age.
- Revaccinate replacement birds at 16 to 20 weeks of age.
- This vaccine is recommended for the immunization of healthy birds. If an outbreak of infectious laryngotracheitis occurs on your operation, immediately institute a program of vaccination of birds farthest from the infected and work toward the infected birds.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Eye drop (intraocular), drinking water or coarse spray: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.