Natural ingredients for Broncho-mucoexpectorant as well as loosen phlegm for effective expel from respiratory tract.
At times of respiratory disease challenge, product helps to clear airways as mucus expectorant, as well as reduce
respiratory burden against blockage.
Support disease challenge recovery such as Infectious Laryngotracheitis (ILT) and Mycoplasmosis.
Liquid Guaiacum officinalis extract, emulsifying agent.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Oral in drinking water.
For Respiratory expectorant : Mix 1L into 485L drinking water.
Store below 25°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
For competitive exclusion application in the prevention of Salmonella and Clostridium.
For Antibiotics Free Farming
Normal caecal floral from SPF birds
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
One dose per bird in drinking water.
Spray: Dissolve product in 0.5-1L water and spray at 100-200ml/1000birds.
Keep away from children
Poulvac ® NDW
Poulvac ® NDW is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Ulster strain.
- Poulvac® NDW is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
Poulvac® NDW can be administrated to broilers/future layers, breeders from one day of age onwards.
- For spray or eye/nose drop administration.
- One dose per broiler chicken to be administered via spray or eye/nose drop from one day of age. An additional dose may be required for broilers or so called heavy roaster birds to be taken beyond 45 days of age at slaughter.
- Future layers, Breeders:
- One dose by spray or eye drop at one day of age. Revaccination by atomiser at 4 and 10 weeks of age. Where atomiser administration is impossible, revaccination by drinking water may be carried out.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 2,000 doses, 10 x 5,000 or 10 x 10,000 dose vials.
Store in the dark at to 2°C to 7°C.
Beneficial bacteria t iimprove gut health ad growth performance
1 liter contains at least:
Lactobacillus acidophilus 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Pediococcus pentosaceus 1×109 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×109 CFU
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Bacillus licheniformis 1×109 CFU
• Used as beneficial bacterial for intestinal tract to improve gut health and growth performance
Age 1-21 days: 1ml per 5L of water, at least 3 days per week.
Age 22 days and older: 1ml per 10L of water, at least 3 days per week.