Natural occurring bacteria and enzymes specially formulated to address problems caused by animal waste and to control noxious gases from poultry litter
Each kilogram contains:
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Streptococcus faecium 1×108 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×108 CFU
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix 500gm of Microguard P with 40kg of litter for 500m2
From week 1 to 3 – apply once a week
4th weeks onwards – apply twice a week
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Poulvac® Mix 6
Poulvac® Mix 6 is an oil emulsion vaccine designed to guard against four major diseases at once: Newcastle disease, Egg Drop Syndrome, Infectious Bronchitis and Infectious Coryza serotypes A, B and C. These diseases lower egg production and reduce internal and external egg quality.
Vaccinating against four diseases at once means less bird handling, which helps reduce their stress levels. Produced using specific pathogen-free (SPF) eggs in a unique double emulsion formulation (water-in-oil-in-water), Poulvac® Mix 6 provides:
- More gradual release of antigens for prolonged protection
- Lower risk of vaccine reactions, which helps maintain pullet/hen development and productivity
- Better processing by immune cells for superior defence against diseases.
Newcastle disease Lasota Infectious Bronchitis H120 Egg Drop Syndrome (EDS-76) V-127 Avibacterium paragallinarum
Use in chickens between 12 and 22 weeks of age.
FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS AND LAYER BREEDERS
- Vaccinate at approximately five weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Gel 3.
- Revaccinate between 12 and 16 weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Oil 3 and EDS New Bronz Vac or Poulvac® Mix 6.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Administer a dose of 0.5 mL per bird by intramuscular injection into the pectoral muscles (breast).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
Livacox® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing Livacox® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
Coryza Oil 3
Coryza Oil-3 ®is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum serotype A, B and C.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto.
Coryza Oil-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused Avibacterium paragallinarum by serovars A, B and C.
• Inject subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly using aseptic technique in healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older.
• Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
• Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
• Do not freeze.