Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
Livacox® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing Livacox® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
Natural occurring bacteria and enzymes specially formulated to address problems caused by animal waste and to control noxious gases from poultry litter
Each kilogram contains:
Bacillus subtilis 1×109 CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum 1×109 CFU
Streptococcus faecium 1×108 CFU
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1×108 CFU
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix 500gm of Microguard P with 40kg of litter for 500m2
From week 1 to 3 – apply once a week
4th weeks onwards – apply twice a week
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
Poulvac ® NDW
Poulvac ® NDW is a live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Ulster strain.
- Poulvac® NDW is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease.
- For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease.
Poulvac® NDW can be administrated to broilers/future layers, breeders from one day of age onwards.
- For spray or eye/nose drop administration.
- One dose per broiler chicken to be administered via spray or eye/nose drop from one day of age. An additional dose may be required for broilers or so called heavy roaster birds to be taken beyond 45 days of age at slaughter.
- Future layers, Breeders:
- One dose by spray or eye drop at one day of age. Revaccination by atomiser at 4 and 10 weeks of age. Where atomiser administration is impossible, revaccination by drinking water may be carried out.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration.)
10 x 2,000 doses, 10 x 5,000 or 10 x 10,000 dose vials.
Store in the dark at to 2°C to 7°C.