Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
LIVACOX® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing LIVACOX® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
Rhomicosin 25 LQ
For the treatment and prevention of respiratory disease associated with Mycoplasma gallisepticum and M. synoviae, Pasteurella, Ornithobacterium rhinotrachaele and organism sensitive to Tilmicosin
Tilmicosin phosphate 25% w/v.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
To be included in the drinking water at 1 daily dose of 15 -20 mg/kg bodyweight in chickens and 10 – 27 mg/kg bodyweight in turkeys for 3 days, which may achieved by the inclusion of 75 mg tilmicosin per litre.
Chickens: 12 days
Turkeys: 19 days
Do not use in laying birds producing eggs for human consumption.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Do not feed undiluted.
Coryza Oil 3
Coryza Oil-3 ®is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused by Avibacterium paragallinarum serotype A, B and C.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross.
• Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto.
Coryza Oil-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza caused Avibacterium paragallinarum by serovars A, B and C.
• Inject subcutaneously (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly using aseptic technique in healthy chickens 8 weeks of age or older.
• Revaccinate at least 3 weeks following initial vaccination and no less than 4 weeks prior to onset of lay.
• Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
• Do not freeze.
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.