• Non-absorbable: provides permanent tensile strength
• Blue colour
• Polyamide 6&66 by extruding a strong uniform strand
USP 3-0 to 2-0
Indicated for soft tissue approximation and ligation, where permanent support is needed, including:
• Skin closure
• Ophthalmic surgery
• Vascular and cardiovascular surgery
Needle: reverse cutting 3/8 circle, 70cm suture
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.
Heartgard® Plus for Dogs (11 to 22kg)
For use in dogs to prevent canine heartworm disease by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae (Dirofilaria immitis) for a month (30 days) after infection and for the treatment and control of ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxocaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma braziliense).
Heartgard® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) should be administered orally at monthly intervals at the recommended minimum dose level of 6mcg of ivermectin per kg and 5mg of pyrantel (as pamoate salt) per kg of body weight.
The recommended dosing schedule for prevention of canine heartworm disease and for the treatment and control of ascarids and hookworms is as follows:
Dog Body Weight: 11kg to 22kg
Active Ingredients Per Tablet:
• For control and treatment of tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms and whipworms in cats and dogs.
• Aid in the control of Giardia protozoa in dogs, and Aelurostrongylus abstrusus lungworm infection in cats.
1 tablet per 10 kg body weight
Unweaned puppies and nursing bitches: Start at 2 weeks old, given daily for 3 consecutive days, repeat at 2 weeks intervals until 12 weeks old. Then once every 3 months
Weaned puppies and kittens under 6 months of age: Given daily for 3 consecutive days, then once every 3 months.
Adults: Given once every 3 months.
Clinical worm infestation (dogs): Given daily for 2 days.
Clinical worm infestation (cats): Given daily for 3 days.
Treatment of lungworms and Giardiasis: Given daily for 3 days.