As immune enhancer, improves digestion and absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract.
Hydrolysed Yeast cell wall and its metabolite components.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix 1-2ml/L of water.
Oral in drinking water or liquid feed.
Administer 3 days before vaccination to boost up immunity cells and 3 days after vaccination.
To improve digestive functions, administer 7-10 days before slaughter.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Poulvac® Coryza ABC IC3 (Coryza Gel®)
Coryza Gel -3® is an inactivated multivalent vaccine for the immunization of healthy chickens against clinical signs of infectious coryza (Haemophilus paragallinarum) caused by serotypes A, B and C.
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar A, strain 221
- Avibacterium strain paragallinarum: Serovar B, strain Spross
- Avibacterium paragallinarum: Serovar C, strain Modesto
Coryza Gel-3® is recommended for vaccination of healthy chickens 5 weeks of age or older to protect against clinical signs of infectious coryza (H. paragallinarum) caused by serovars A, B and C.
- Recommended for the vaccination of egg-laying and breeding of 5 weeks of age or older.
- Recommended revaccinated with a dose between 5 and 10 weeks after the first dose.
- Dosage: One dose (0.5 mL) per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Subcutaneous injection (in the lower neck region) or intramuscularly.
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottle
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Coccidiosis freeze dried live vaccine
Administration via spraying
Vaccinate day-old chick via spray method or via drinking water at 1-10 days of age (Refer to technical insert for vaccine suspension preparation).
Administration via spraying: Suitable for vaccination of one-day- old chickens in hatcheries. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content with the appropriate amount of water as indicated below. Then apply in coarse spray to chickens already placed in transport crates. Sprayed chickens must be kept in the crates at least for next 3 hours.
Dosage: For every 100 chickens, use 1ml (=100 doses) of Livacox® T or Q diluted in 19ml of water.
Administration via drinking water
Livacox® T or Q should be administered orally to chickens 1-10 days old. Shake the bottle well and dilute its content
with the appropriate amount of drinking water as indicated below. Stop water supply for 2 hours before vaccination. The birds should then drink all the water containing Livacox® T or Q dry within next 2 hours.
Dosage: Vaccine dilution should be adjusted to chickens´ age and temperature in the poultry house. Use following formula to achieve optimal dosage: 1L of water for every 1,000 chickens and every day of their age. (i.e. 4 day of age, require 4L of water)
New LS Mass 1
New LS Mass 1 is a combination live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens against Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
Live Newcastle Disease virus B1 Type, Lasota strain.
Live Infectious Bronchitis virus, Massachusetts Serotype, H120 Strain.
• New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the prevention of Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
• For active immunisation of chickens to reduce mortality and clinical signs due to infection with Newcastle Disease and Infectious of Bronchitis.
New LS Mass 1 is recommended for the vaccination of healthy chickens at:
– 1 day of age or older by intranasal or intraocular administration.
– 2 weeks of age or older by drinking water administration.
– 4 weeks of age or older by spray administration.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Vaccination should be performed by eye drop/ spraying/ drinking water. (See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration).
10 x 1,000 doses vials.
• Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.