GlycoFlex® II (INTERMEDIATE STAGE)
GlycoFlex® II is recommended for:
• Dogs with moderate need for joint support
• Comprehensive support for joint and connective tissue health
• Adult and maturing dogs
• Dogs showing clinical signs of osteoarthritis
• Post orthopaedic surgery
• Supports immune system function and performance in dogs, cats and birds.
• DMG is an adaptogen that helps the body cope with various forms of stress caused by aging, poor oxygen availability, free radical damage and a weakened immune system.
• DMG supports performance by enhancing circulation, efficient oxygen utilization, and muscle recovery. DMG supports stamina through its ability to lower lactic acid build-up.
• DMG helps to support and strengthen the immune response when challenged by foreign antigens and microorganisms. Clinical studies show that it supports lymphocyte (T and B cell) and antibody production.
• DMG helps in production of intracellular glutathione and SAMe.
• DMG supplies methyl groups for building and detoxifying many constituents in the body. It also acts as antioxidant to protect the body from free radical damage.
• Recommended for:
Immune system support
Liver metabolism and detoxification (methylation)
Performance and Stamina (circulation, oxygen utilization)
<18 kg : 1 chew daily, 18-45 kg: 2 chews daily, > 45 kg : 3 chews daily
- Pets diagnosed with atopy and other allergic conditions; use of this product can decrease the dependence on prescription OTC medications.
- Balances the immune response to diminish scratching/itching, inflammation, skin lesions and/or hair loss.
- Protect GI Tract and improve overall gastrointestinal health to alleviate bouts of constipation or diarrhea.
Allertsoft® works on intestinal cells and immune cells: production of IL-10 improves immune balance and inhibits Type I hypersensitivity to reduce allergies and atopic dermatitis.
Administration Route: Oral
Pets< 15kg : 1 capsule daily
Pets≥15kg : 2 capsules daily
Capsules may be fed directly to pets, or the contents can be sprinkled into food or water.
Orozyme® Oral Hygiene Gel
Gel based on a patented enzyme-formula that attacks dental plaque.
Mild abrasives in the gel along with the mechanical action of the saliva and the dog’s tongue help remove plaque.
Use at least 3 times a week or daily.
For small dogs and cats – apply 1 cm gel
For dogs <20 kg – apply 2 cm gel
For dogs > 20kg – apply 5 cm gel