A gel type stabilizer which helps to hold vaccine in better position than water.
Used for cocci vaccine to hold vaccine at all position for more even application.
Used in hatchery which mix coccidiosis, probiotics and ND+IB vaccination for spray at DOC.
Water stabilizing compounds and artificial coloring.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix 1 pack:4L water and spray on the feed for cocci vaccination.
Store below 30°C in dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Keep away from children.
Poulvac® Mix 6
Poulvac® Mix 6 is an oil emulsion vaccine designed to guard against four major diseases at once: Newcastle disease, Egg Drop Syndrome, Infectious Bronchitis and Infectious Coryza serotypes A, B and C. These diseases lower egg production and reduce internal and external egg quality.
Vaccinating against four diseases at once means less bird handling, which helps reduce their stress levels. Produced using specific pathogen-free (SPF) eggs in a unique double emulsion formulation (water-in-oil-in-water), Poulvac® Mix 6 provides:
- More gradual release of antigens for prolonged protection
- Lower risk of vaccine reactions, which helps maintain pullet/hen development and productivity
- Better processing by immune cells for superior defence against diseases.
Newcastle disease Lasota Infectious Bronchitis H120 Egg Drop Syndrome (EDS-76) V-127 Avibacterium paragallinarum
Use in chickens between 12 and 22 weeks of age.
FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS AND LAYER BREEDERS
- Vaccinate at approximately five weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Gel 3.
- Revaccinate between 12 and 16 weeks of age with Poulvac Coryza Oil 3 and EDS New Bronz Vac or Poulvac® Mix 6.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Administer a dose of 0.5 mL per bird by intramuscular injection into the pectoral muscles (breast).
500 mL (1,000 doses) bottles
- Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.
- Do not freeze.
Bursine- 2 ®
Bursine®-2 is a monovalent modiﬁed-live virus vaccine for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
Modiﬁed-live infectious bursal disease virus, intermediate Lukert strain.
- Bursine-2® vaccine is recommended for the immunization of chickens to aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD or Gumboro disease).
- Bursine-2® is particularly well suited for priming of breeder replacement pullets prior to the vaccination with a live intermediate plus or inactivated IBD vaccine.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens via drinking water at 7 days of age or older.
- When used in breeders as a primer for an inactivated infectious bursal disease vaccine, Bursine-2® should be administered via drinking water 6 to 8 weeks prior to administration of an inactivated product.
- Dosage: One dose per bird.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Drinking water: See the product insert for detailed instructions for vaccine administration
10 x 1,000 doses
Store in the dark at 2°C to 7°C.