Frontline COMBO Spot-On
Frontline COMBO Spot On is a combination of phenylpyrazole and s-methoprene insecticides and effectively kills all stages of ticks, lice, fleas and mite life cycle (adult, eggs, and larvae), controlling infestation and re-infestation thus flea allergy dermatitis is alleviated.
Directions for use:
Break the snap-off top from the spot-on pipette along the scored line. Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin only at one spot.
The product will spread naturally from the application site to cover the entire surface of the cat within 24 hours. Treated animals should not be handled or played with until application site is dry.
Frontline COMBO Spot-On will also treat ear mites infection if 2 drops are applied into each ear canal (ear drum must be intact).
Frontline COMBO Spot-On can be used on dogs over 8 weeks of age and on breeding, pregnant or lactating stage.
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.
External and internal parasitic protection for dogs:
Treatment of flea and tick infestations.
Pevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis larvae)
Treatment of gastrointestinal nematode infestations (roundworms: Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina, hookworms: Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense and Ancylostoma ceylanicum, and whipworm: Trichuris vulpis).
Treatment of demodicosis (Demodex canis).
Treatment of sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei var. canis).
Prevention of angiostrongylosis (by reduction of the L5 and adult stages of Angiostrongylus vasorum.
XS: 2-3.5kg body weight
S: 3.5-7.5kg body weight
M: 7.5-15kg body weight
L: 15-30kg body weight
XL: 30-60kg body weight