Frontline COMBO Spot-On
Frontline COMBO Spot On is a combination of phenylpyrazole and s-methoprene insecticides and effectively kills all stages of ticks, lice, fleas and mite life cycle (adult, eggs, and larvae), controlling infestation and re-infestation thus flea allergy dermatitis is alleviated.
Directions for use:
Break the snap-off top from the spot-on pipette along the scored line. Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin only at one spot.
The product will spread naturally from the application site to cover the entire surface of the cat within 24 hours. Treated animals should not be handled or played with until application site is dry.
Frontline COMBO Spot-On will also treat ear mites infection if 2 drops are applied into each ear canal (ear drum must be intact).
Frontline COMBO Spot-On can be used on dogs over 8 weeks of age and on breeding, pregnant or lactating stage.
recombinant virus-vectored technology uses only the genetic material that protect against:
• Canine Distemper Virus
• Canine Parvovirus
• Canine Adenovirus Type II
• Canine Parainfluenza Virus
• Canine Coronavirus
• Leptospira canicola
• Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine
Melarsomine dichlorhydrate 50 mg
Glycine 33.75 mg
Indications for use:
Immiticide is indicated for the treatment of immature and mature infestations of Dirofilaria immitis in the dog.
Deep intramuscular, in the lumbar muscles between the third and fifth lumbar vertebrae
• Two injections of 2.2 mg/kg with an interval of three hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class I (sub- clinical infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• Two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between injections: Class II (moderate infestations of Dirofilaria immitis)
• 1-2 weeks later of symptomatic treatment with 1 injection of 2.5mg/kg and 1-2 months later two injections of 2.5 mg/kg with an interval of 24 hours between
For the latest Heartworm Treatment Protocol, please refer to www.heartwormsociety.org/veterinary-resources/american-heartworm-society-guidelines