Derma Strength™ Chewable Tablets
Derma Strength TM is an advanced formula for moderate to severe skin, coat and allergy conditions as well as for post surgery healing in cats and dogs.
Cats : 1 tablet daily
≤9kg : 1 tablet daily
2 tablets per 13 kg body weight daily
Cardio Strength™ Capsules
A formula for cats and dogs designed to support cardiovascular health and function.
Cardio-Strength TM combines the synergistic effects of 11 ingredients that are vital for elderly animals.
• Animals with pre-existing sub-optimal cardiovascular function.
• Breeds of dogs and cats that are predisposed to cardiovascular stress.
• Support of geriatric patients.
Cats : 1 capsule, daily
Dogs : 1 capsule per 11 kg body weight, daily
• Reduction of inflammation and pain caused by musculo-skeletal disorders and degerative joint disease.
• As a follow up to parenteral analgesia in the management of post-operative pain following soft tissue surgery.
2-4 mg/kg once a day.
An initial dose of 2-4mg carprofen per kg body weight per day is recommended to be given as a single daily dose or in two equally divided doses. Subject to clinical response, the dose may be reduced after 7 days to 2 mg carprofen per kg body weight per day given as a single dose.
Duration of treatment will be dependent upon the response seen. Long term treatment should be under regular veterinary supervision.
To extend analgesia and anti-inflammatory cover post-operatively, parenteral preoperative treatment may be followed with carprofen tablets at 4mg per kg per day for 2 days.
PREVICOX™ (firocoxib) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) belonging to the Coxib group which has been selected and developed specifically for veterinary use. As a Coxib it acts by selective inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)- mediated prostaglandin synthesis while sparing cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1) – mediated prostaglandin synthesis.
PREVICOX™ has demonstrated at least 350-fold selectivity for COX-2 over COX-1 in in vitro canine whole blood assays. Importantly, no COX-1 inhibition occurs in vitro at levels observed in plasma after therapeutic doses.
• Relief of pain and control of inflammation associated with osteoarthritis and other musculoskeletal disorders.
• Effective control of post-operative pain associated with surgery; including soft tissue, orthopedic and dental procedures.
5mg/kg Once a day, with or without food.