Cytostain A & B
- Revolutionary 4-second staining process for glass slide specimens.
- Advanced staining technology with improvement in electronic interaction between dye and targeted molecules.
- Cell and tissue morphology with distinctive colour contrast and visibility.
- Differential staining for blood, blood parasites, tissue, bacteria and fungi.
- Special Features:
- Quickest stain
- Convenient presentation
- Stain human/animal blood, tissue impression, bacteria and fungi
Excellent contrast & differentiation
Direction of use:
- Air dry glass slide with specimen.
- Flood with Stain A and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Flood with Stain B and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Gently wash away any excess stain with tap water and air dry.
- Examine under microscope.
* For best results, dip glass slide with specimen in Stain A (2 secs) then Stain B (2 secs).
recombinant virus-vectored technology uses only the genetic material that protect against:
• Canine Distemper Virus
• Canine Parvovirus
• Canine Adenovirus Type II
• Canine Parainfluenza Virus
• Canine Coronavirus
• Leptospira canicola
• Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine
Heartgard® Plus for Dogs (22 to 45kg)
For use in dogs to prevent canine heartworm disease by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae (Dirofilaria immitis) for a month (30 days) after infection and for the treatment and control of ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxocaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma braziliense).
Heartgard® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) should be administered orally at monthly intervals at the recommended minimum dose level of 6mcg of ivermectin per kg and 5mg of pyrantel (as pamoate salt) per kg of body weight.
The recommended dosing schedule for prevention of canine heartworm disease and for the treatment and control of ascarids and hookworms is as follows:
Dog Body Weight: 22kg to 45kg