Cytostain A & B
- Revolutionary 4-second staining process for glass slide specimens.
- Advanced staining technology with improvement in electronic interaction between dye and targeted molecules.
- Cell and tissue morphology with distinctive colour contrast and visibility.
- Differential staining for blood, blood parasites, tissue, bacteria and fungi.
- Special Features:
- Quickest stain
- Convenient presentation
- Stain human/animal blood, tissue impression, bacteria and fungi
Excellent contrast & differentiation
Direction of use:
- Air dry glass slide with specimen.
- Flood with Stain A and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Flood with Stain B and allow fixing for 2 seconds.
- Gently wash away any excess stain with tap water and air dry.
- Examine under microscope.
* For best results, dip glass slide with specimen in Stain A (2 secs) then Stain B (2 secs).
Heartgard® Plus for Dogs (Up to 11kg)
For use in dogs to prevent canine heartworm disease by eliminating the tissue stage of heartworm larvae (Dirofilaria immitis) for a month (30 days) after infection and for the treatment and control of ascarids (Toxocara canis, Toxocaris leonina) and hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancylostoma braziliense).
Heartgard® Plus (ivermectin/pyrantel) should be administered orally at monthly intervals at the recommended minimum dose level of 6mcg of ivermectin per kg and 5mg of pyrantel (as pamoate salt) per kg of body weight.
The recommended dosing schedule for prevention of canine heartworm disease and for the treatment and control of ascarids and hookworms is as follows:
Dog Body Weight: Up to 11kg
recombinant virus-vectored technology uses only the genetic material that protect against:
• Canine Distemper Virus
• Canine Parvovirus
• Canine Adenovirus Type II
• Canine Parainfluenza Virus
• Canine Coronavirus
• Leptospira canicola
• Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae
Primary vaccination for puppies:
1st vaccine: 8 weeks of age
2nd vaccine: 12 weeks of age
3rd vaccine: 16 weeks of age
One year later
Triennially for core vaccine
Annually for non-core vaccine
Frontline COMBO Spot-On
Frontline COMBO Spot On is a combination of phenylpyrazole and s-methoprene insecticides and effectively kills all stages of ticks, lice, fleas and mite life cycle (adult, eggs, and larvae), controlling infestation and re-infestation thus flea allergy dermatitis is alleviated.
Directions for use:
Break the snap-off top from the spot-on pipette along the scored line. Part the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin only at one spot.
The product will spread naturally from the application site to cover the entire surface of the cat within 24 hours. Treated animals should not be handled or played with until application site is dry.
Frontline COMBO Spot-On will also treat ear mites infection if 2 drops are applied into each ear canal (ear drum must be intact).
Frontline COMBO Spot-On can be used on dogs over 8 weeks of age and on breeding, pregnant or lactating stage.